Tag Archives: @highriskwork

Australian Licences and Certificates

So, you’ve landed in Australia and looking for work. You are confident your driver’s licence from home, forklift ticket and tractor driving permit will get you the job you’ve seen advertised. But will they? Documents I need to travel and work in Australia There are many things to think of when travelling and working in […]