Find a Course
MADEC is a not for profit community based organisation, offering a diverse range of employment solutions as a large provider of Workforce Australia. Workforce Australia is the Australian Government’s new employment services, designed to better meet the needs of job seekers and employers and improve job outcomes. It assist eligible job seekers to find and keep a job and ensure employers are receiving candidates that meet their business needs. Workforce Australia provides eligible job seekers with tailored help from a Workforce Australia organisation, based on their assessed needs. This could include: help looking for work, writing a resume and preparing for interviews
- help looking for work, writing a resume and preparing for interviews
- referrals to jobs in their local area
- training that is suited to the skills that local employers need
- case management so that job seekers are ready to take up and keep a job
- support to complete Work for the Dole or other eligible activities to provide them with work-like experiences, to help them learn new skills and improve their chances of finding a job.
fake watches classy type alarmed everything.