Find a Course
By studying with MADEC lifelong learning is yours for the taking. If you are planning a new career, further developing an existing employment pathway, building essential skills to find employment or just want to update your skills, MADEC can provide you with nationally accredited and recognised training to suit your needs. This Course Guide provides details on the range of training courses which are offered flexibly, classroom based, external, online, workshops or traineeship.
At MADEC we wish you all the best with your training choices both now and into the future. We will do our utmost to provide you with relevant and responsive training which will ensure you have a satisfying and rewarding experience.
Click image to view Course Guide online
Please note: Course Guide is current at the time published, however, courses listed are subject to change throughout the year.
Disclaimer: The following training packages have been updated. Please contact MADEC for further information on 1300 436 332
- CHC33021 Certificate III in Individual Support (previously CHC33015)
- CHC43121 Certificate IV in Disability Support (previously CHC43115)
- SIT20322 Certificate II in Hospitality (previously SIT20316)
- SIT30622 Certificate III in Hospitality (previously SIT30316)
- CPCWHS1001 Prepare to work safely in the construction industry (previously CPCCWHS1001