CPCWHS1001 – Prepare to work safely in the construction industry
LEARN HOW TO:
- Identify WHS legislative requirements
- Identify construction hazards and control measures
- Identify basic principles of risk management
- Identify WHS communication and reporting processes
- Identify WHS incident response procedures
- Identify safety signs and symbols
To work on a building site in Australia it is a requirement that every person holds a valid general induction card, also known as a ‘White Card’.
South Australia, Victoria, New South Wales
The information given by MADEC Australia (RTO Code: 3957) is intended as a guide for current and prospective students or interested persons. Accredited qualifications are subject to changes in training package specifications.