HLTAID011 – Provide First Aid
LEARN HOW TO:
- Assess the casualty and recognise the need for First Aid response
- Respond to an emergency situation
- Apply appropriate First Aid procedure
- Perform CPR procedures
- Communicate details of the incident
- Evaluate the incident and own performance
This unit of competency applies to all people who may be required to preserve life and provide First Aid.
Occupations necessitating this competency include workers in Police, Correctional Services, Teaching, Education Support, Early Childhood and Community Services.
This unit of competency is to be updated every three (3) years.
SHORT COURSE DATES AND ONLINE ENROLMENT
Additional online component required after practical session to
South Australia, Victoria, New South Wales
The information given by MADEC Australia (RTO Code: 3957) is intended as a guide for current and prospective students or interested persons. Accredited qualifications are subject to changes in training package specifications.