HLTAID012 – Provide First Aid in an education and care setting
LEARN HOW TO:
- Respond to an emergency situation
- Apply appropriate First Aid procedures
- Perform CPR procedures
- Report details of incidents involving babies and children to parents and/or caregivers
- Recognise the possible psychological impacts on self, other rescuers and children
- Talk with children about their emotions and responses to events
This unit of competency is a requirement for all people who may be required to provide First Aid in an education and care setting such as an Early Learning Centre, OSHC, School or Kindergarten.
This unit of competency is to be updated every three (3) years or aligned to workplace requirements.SHORT COURSE DATES AND ONLINE ENROLMENT
Additional online component required after practical session to
South Australia, Victoria, New South Wales
The information given by MADEC Australia (RTO Code: 3957) is intended as a guide for current and prospective students or interested persons. Accredited qualifications are subject to changes in training package specifications.