Skilled Baristas with a flair for perfecting a Café Latte, Cappuccino, Espresso, Flat White, Long Black, Piccolo Latte, Mocha, Ristretto and Short & Long Macchiato are in high demand.
Cafés and Restaurants are one of the biggest sources of employment growth in Australia and this Employment Pathway will help gain direct employment within the hospitality industry.
SITHFAB005 – Prepare and serve espresso coffee
SITXFSA001 – Use hygienic practices for food safety*
*SITXFSA001 is a unit pre-requisite
LEARN HOW TO:
- Organise coffee workstations
- Select and grind coffee beans
- Advise customers and take espresso coffee orders
- Extract and monitor quality of espresso
- Undertake milk texturing process
- Serve espresso coffee beverages
- Cafe Attendant
South Australia, Victoria
The information given by MADEC Australia (RTO Code: 3957) is intended as a guide for current and prospective students or interested persons. Accredited qualifications are subject to changes in training package specifications.