We are running a Special $200 GAP Fee* for 2022 enrolments which is available for a limited time only on the below-funded courses:
- BSB30120 Certificate III in Business
- BSB40120 Certificate IV in Business
- BSB40520 Certificate IV in Leadership and Management
- CHC30121 Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care
- CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support Disability or Ageing stream
- CHC43015 Certificate IV in Ageing Support
- CHC43115 Certificate IV in Disability
- CHC50121 Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care
Enrol before to secure this offer.
MADEC Australia can offer many different qualifications and pathways subsidised to eligible applicants supported by Government of South Australia.
The Training Priority List (TPL) outlines the courses that are subsidised by Government of South Australia available outside Contract of Training arrangements.
Special $200 GAP Fee for 2022 enrolments
- Eligibility criteria applies.
- This offer is only available in South Australia.
- This offer does not apply for school enrolled students or traineeships.
- This is a limited time offer in which MADEC can cease at any time.
- This offer is only valid for the above courses listed.