Retail Trade is Australia’s second largest employing industry. Delivering the skills and knowledge required to thrive in a retail sales environment, MADEC’s Retail Essentials will shine light on this exciting customer orientated role through a Nationally Recognised Employment Pathway.
SIRRMER001 – Produce visual merchandise displays
SIRXCEG001 – Engage the customer
SIRXSLS001 – Sell to the retail customer
LEARN HOW TO:
- Engage and assist customers
- Establish customer needs
- Provide advice on products and services
- Facilitate the sale of products and services
- Prepare to produce visual merchandise display
- Contribute to a service culture
- Retail Assistant
- Store Manager
South Australia, Victoria
The information given by MADEC Australia (RTO Code: 3957) is intended as a guide for current and prospective students or interested persons. Accredited qualifications are subject to changes in training package specifications.