AgMove or Relocation Assistance to Take Up a Job for Short Term Agricultural Work
Financial assistance is available for eligible workers relocating for short-term agricultural work. You could be eligible for reimbursement of up to $6,000 by taking up harvest or agricultural work.
This financial assistance is to help with the costs of travel and accommodation when you relocate temporarily to take up short-term agricultural work.
Reimbursement can assist with travel to the work address, return travel home, accommodation for up to 61 days and basic work clothing. Please refer to our AgMove Eligibility Factsheet and AgMove Reimbursement Request Factsheet. These documents will assist you to assess what you can be reimbursed for and what evidence you will need to submit when requesting reimbursement.
You may be eligible to claim a reimbursement of up to:
$6000 if you are an Australian worker or,
$2000 if you are a visa holder with the right to work in Australia.
MADEC App available now!
Using the app you can:
- Register with Harvest Trail Services
- Apply for AgMove
AgMove Action Steps
- Register with Harvest Trail Services via the app above or contact our team here
- Check your Eligibility (MADEC Eligibility Checklist below) also available in app
- Apply for an AgMove Agreement using the app – approval, execution and download available through the app
- Upload all documentary evidence as you go from day 1 through the app
- Complete your harvest work
- Finalise your reimbursement request using the app
You may need a Piece Work Declaration of Hours if you have undertaken piece work (below)
If you commenced harvest work between 1st November 2020 and on or before 4th May 2021, please refer to RATTUAJ
Reimbursement can only be requested after 6 weeks and more than 120 hours work have been completed
If you commenced harvest work on or after 5th May 2021, please refer to Agmove
Reimbursement can only be requested after 2 weeks and more than 40 hours work or 4 weeks and more than 120 hours work have been completed
Subscribe to our mailing list